Additional gasket types can be made that allow easy decapsulation of other plastic encapsulated devices including QFN, PBGA and BGA devices.
NanoMill comes complete with everything you need to get started.
The "sub7" AFLAS gasket materials come precut to correct diameters and is supplied with an adhesive backing.
For use, the protective paper is removed from the back of the gasket blank which is then placed on the Holding Fixture. The Holding Fixture is inserted into the Fixture Clamp and the gasket is ready to machine.
For a definition gasket the cavity dimensions are set in software, and the operation run. To make a Pocket Gasket, the cavity size, package size, die offset from the pocket center, and the desired pocket depth are entered.
Gasket blanks are available in 1 inch and 1,3/8 inch diameters and in 0.062 and 0.094 thickness.
- Fast, easy set up, including alignment
- Simple operator interface with full process programmability
- Eliminates gasket purchasing lead times
- Makes any gasket required for acid decapsulation
- Removes heat spreaders and heat slugs
- Easy and fast mechanical decapsulation
- Available and inexpensive tooling
- Small Footprint - takes minimal bench space